Thursday, January 20, 2011

So as I was saying, we were very excited about being pregnant. We were talking about how to tell my parents the great news. Then I noticed the time. I had to leave in the next five minutes or I was going to be late for work. I kissed John goodbye, and got in my car. I was so excited as I drove to the first stop sign. Then I moved to the second stopsign. As I stopped at the third stop sign and waited until the road to clear another car smashed into me. I went from being very excited to being very scared. My neck hurt, and I was worried that something might happen to the baby, even if it was still quite early in the pregnancy. So how did my parents find out about their coming grandbaby? I called them while on the way to the ER. My dad was there when I told the admitting nurse I was expecting. Not the best way to find out, but at least nothing went too wrong. I did start spoting a week later, but at 38 weeks John Robert Selzer was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment